Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Starting: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 11:37:57 CST
Ending: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 16:22:16 CST
- A free tool for Linux to detect NICs in promisc mode remotely
- ANN: New release of CORE FORCE free endpoint security package
- Announcement: The Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria v1 Released
- anomaly IDS ideas ?
- BASE 1.2.2 (cindy) released
- BASE 1.2.4 (melissa) released
- challenges in capturing Gigabit ethernet
- Could signature-based ips/ids covers file format vulnerability attack?
- Denial of Service: Commercial Defense products
- Evasion Techniques still in use?
- Fortinet's fortigate 100 devices
- HIDS/HIPS Selection Process
- IDS Analyst skill set
- IDS Tuning
- IDS vs. IPS deployment feedback
- IPS Bad Experiences - mini survey
- IPS HLBR 1.0 released (off-topic)
- IPS market 2006 analysis
- IPS project - wanted translators
- IPS Reliability/Availability
- IPS test machine
- IPv6 capable Security Scanner
- Multi-Processor based solutions
- Network World IPS Review Invitation - calling all IPS vendors!
- Passive Network Taps - on the cheap
- PaulDotCom Security Weekly - Interview with Richard Bejtlich
- Real world experience with Dlink Hotspot
- Real world experience with HIDS
- Scan for "outsider" Pcs on network
- Seeking feedback on new IDS/IPS/SEM
- Signatures taking down network
- snort & regular expressions
- SNORT Testing
- some tools about kernel monitoring
- Sources for IP geolocation data
- Specification-based Anomaly Detection
- study on subverting IDSs
- System call based IDS for linux?
- TCP ACK/RST packets with data in the Reset Cause
- Terminology: Inline IDS, IPS and Application Layer Firewall
- Testing IDS with tcpreplay
- Testing IDS/IPS Solutions
- The Domain Name Service as an IDS
- Tracking back internal incidents to users, not IPs
- Tripwire valuable security tool or major overhead
- Tuning false positives
- Tuning false positives (SIM and VM)
- Tuning false positives - SIM is not the answer
- Type of Attack Vector
- useful real-life example of IDS/IPS
- Version 0.6 of the OSSEC HIDS is available for download.
- Version 0.7 of the OSSEC HIDS is avalable.
- WMF and IPS products?
- Writing signatures for e-mail virus attachments
Last message date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 16:22:16 CST
Archived on: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 16:22:16 CST