Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 12:50:03 CDT
Ending: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 17:02:38 CDT
- Detecting covert data channels?
- Detection of Injected XSS by IDS/IPS
- Disconnection with Port 1720 and NGX R61
- Embedded IP inside HTTP packets
- How to monitor encrypted connections...
- HTTP traffic
- IDS Incident Escalation Procedure
- IDS Policy Manager v2.1 Released
- Intrusion Detection books
- IPS Implementaion
- Karalon test report on Snort
- McAfee IDS signature writing
- Need advices regarding signature tunning...
- OSSEC v1.3 released
- PCI/DSS compliant Managed IDS
- port mirroring for two targets
- psad-2.0.8 release - visualizing iptables logs
- Serious Problems with Logiplex IDS
- Shell Code detection patterns
- SMTP traffic
- SQL Audit IDS
- TippingPoint detection bypass
- tripwire failed???
- Using Snort to find creditcard data?
- Worm samples /exploits
Last message date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 17:02:38 CDT
Archived on: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 17:02:38 CDT