Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 11:14:48 CDT
Ending: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 18:45:08 CDT
- [ask]Generating signatures using Honeycomb
- An insider attack scenario
- Announcing Allthreats
- Announcing Realeyes IDS 0.9.5
- Automatic generation and Analysis of NIDS Attacks
- AW: An insider attack scenario
- AW: Announcing Allthreats
- AW: Need help/info
- Call for Participation - DIMVA 2009
- Can a Bypass Switch Prevent Link Flapping - When inline device fails?
- CFP RAID 2009 - extended deadline
- Checkpoints Smartdefense as an IPS
- Configuring Cisco IPS High Bandwidth Using EtherChannel Load Balancing
- Evasion with OLE2 Fragmentation
- Fingerprinting IDS sensors?
- Fwd: x-forwarded-for an IDS capability
- Need help/info
- PCI DSS 11.1 - ".. deploying a wireless IDS/IPS..". Kismet+Snort?
- Reminder: RAID 2009 CFP
- Setting up Arcsight/Tripwire
- Single Stage Attacks?
- Snort with an expert system
- Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs (WASL) 2009
- x-forwarded-for an IDS capability
- Yanýt: Checkpoints Smartdefense as an IPS
Last message date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 18:45:08 CDT
Archived on: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 18:45:08 CDT