Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 17:52:24 CDT
Ending: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 09:44:03 CDT
- AW: IPS - Cisco vs. McAfee vs. Tippingpoint
- CDX dataset and labeling
- Collaborative Network Forensics
- Content Inspection - Statistical methods
- Defcon 17 CTF pcaps
- Excluding the bulk of UDP from IPS processing - What's the impact?
- Extended deadline: Monday, July 6th. Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs (WASL) 2009
- Honeypots, what is their limits for intrusion detection?
- How to evaluate an IPS/IDS product
- Internet traffic dataset
- IPS - Cisco vs. McAfee vs. Tippingpoint
- IPS - Cisco vs. McAfee vs. Tippingpoint - Tried Arbor and Top Layer?
- Making my own IDS... how to detect packet loss ?
- Reputation based IPS/IDS - Cisco's tested
- So long and thanks a bunch!
- Workshop on the Analysis of System Logs - Oct 14 - Call for Participation
Last message date: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 09:44:03 CDT
Archived on: Wed Sep 23 2009 - 09:44:03 CDT