Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: linux myths??
From: martinjd (martinjdNET-RONIN.ORG)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:07:12 CDT
- Next message: Pierre Vandevenne: "Re: linux myths??"
- Previous message: Fabian Bastin: "Re: linux myths??"
- In reply to: Akbar: "linux myths??"
- Next in thread: Pierre Vandevenne: "Re: linux myths??"
- Reply: martinjd: "Re: linux myths??"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
A quick search gave a few responses to that page.
http://lwn.net/1999/features/MSResponse.phtml is a good one.
You could try reading this /. article about it, if you don't mind all the extra crap that shows up and the fact the page is over a meg to download...
On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 04:37:26PM +0800, Akbar wrote:
> hi all,
> i am new to the Linux world. and i have recently installed OpenLinux. its
> great. but suddenly one of my friend who is a Network Administrator, passed
> on this link to me.
> i dont want to believe this article. how far is this true?? does anyone has
> other links that tell me
> more about Linux strenghts??
-- "So now the world is a bit more stupid thanks to you." ------------------------- martinjdnet-ronin.org http://www.net-ronin.org
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored