Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Root
From: kryptek (kryptekCHEMIST.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 23:28:19 CDT
- Next message: Joel Sing: "Re: running pppd as common user"
- Previous message: Neil Sequeira: "Re: Root."
- Next in thread: l0rtamus prime: "Re: Root"
- Reply: l0rtamus prime: "Re: Root"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
That's true, they DON'T need root to access the files they need. If they told you they _need_ root, they're lying. You can add them all to the same group, and CHMOD the files so that they can access them.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup