Subject: Re: Security on Sendmail vs Qmail
From: Jason J. Czerak (jason-czerakJASNIK.NET)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 12:25:31 CDT

Qmail.... it's even faster and NFS safe... Sendmail has it's quirks, but some
say that's do to the fact that it's alot more complex and in the long run has
many more features. But then some say that's just an excuse for it's quirks
and security holes (like me :).

Qmail is fine for basic mail and Vdomain mail setups (get vpopmail for
vdomains). And there are no security holes found in it since the release of 1.03
and that was a long time ago.

--
Jason J. Czerak (Jason-CzerakJasnik.net)
  Linux Systems Evangelist

Jasnik Services, LLC http://www.Jasnik.net