Subject: Re: Apache Logs
From: Miha Verlic (flukeKRNEKI.ORG)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 23:05:44 CDT

On 13.9.00 at 23:02 Jack Palmadesso wrote:

>I'm going to be putting up a test Apache Server on my network. Actually its
>working now but I cannot find the log that keeps track of Apache. It doesn't
>appear to be in /var/logs. Can somebody enlighten me. I'm running Mandrake
>7.1 on Intel.
>
>Jack

I believe mandrake is using redhat's layout for apache. Config file is located in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, check this file for *Log entries. If I'm not mistaken, you should find logfiles in /var/log/httpd/. You can also specify different logfile for every virtualhost, there are examples in config file.

--Fluke