Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: how to chroot shell accounts
From: Juan Hierro (hierroIDEAFIX.LITEC.CSIC.ES)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 05:15:44 CDT
- Next message: SirPsychoSexy: "Re: User's .bash_history"
- Previous message: Mike Harris: "Re: how to chroot shell accounts"
- In reply to: gonçalo: "how to chroot shell accounts"
- Reply: Juan Hierro: "Re: how to chroot shell accounts"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
El mar 26 de sep de 2000 a las 07:57:32 -0000, gonçalo gomes escribió:
> i want to chroot shell accounts on my work
> i dont know how to do it.. can someone give me
> some tips?
> Thanks in advance ! :)
> (sorry for my bad english)
Why don't you try with PAM modules?
There is one which is specifically designed to be used as a chrooting step
during the authentication process.
Public key: 0xA8707ADF
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored