Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ssh remote execute
From: Jozsa Kristof (dynaxLME.TERRA.VEIN.HU)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 08:31:51 CDT
- Next message: William Fletcher: "Unbeatable bash! :)"
- Previous message: ksemat: "Re: email scanner"
- Next in thread: dumone: "Re: ssh remote execute"
- Reply: dumone: "Re: ssh remote execute"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
quickshot question: is there a way to stop users doing like this:
ssh our.server.com /bin/bash ?
It's highly annoying playing peek-a-boo with semi-informed users on the
server - i'd prefer this feature to stay disabled..
-- GNUPG 1024D/44CE8361 Christopher Jozsa (dYn) <dynaxvlug.vein.hu> Key fingerprint = 52E4 07A6 3954 9F6F 574A EFD1 661B 9331 44CE 8361