Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Snort
From: Brian J . (cazmoSWCP.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:41:26 CDT
- Next message: Guilherme Mesquita: "Re: Default /etc/passwd's"
- Previous message: Dirk Meyer: "Re: Snort"
- In reply to: John Paul Martin: "Snort"
- Next in thread: J C Lawrence: "Re: Snort"
- Reply: Brian J .: "Re: Snort"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
No experience with snort (somewere on my list of things to do) as for spam, weve been catching ALOT of spam with maildrop http://www.flounder.net/~mrsam/maildrop/
++ 05/10/00 11:13 -0500 - John Paul Martin wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with snort? I currently use portsentry and like it, but I have heard great this about snort. Also I have another problem: Where can I can get good documentaion about stopping spam through sendmail?
> Thanks in advance,
> John Paul Martin
-- Southwest Cyberport helpswcp.com <*> Voice: 505-232-7992 www.swcp.com <*> Fax: 505-232-7975