Subject: Re: Nessus Causing Problems?
From: Daniel Harrison (danielhLOUDCLOUD.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 11:25:44 CDT

When you are running Nessus are you disabling the dangerous plugins? Have you tried posting this to the Nessus mailing list? I met Renaud (the author) at SANS this year he is extremely helpful to the Nessus community at large. From my understanding of nessus if you are disabling the dangerous plugins then you shouldn't have any problems. But if you are using a different smtp server it
might have some problems. Have you researched the vendors pages looking for problems? By the way you can get the subscription information for the nessus list at nessus.org .

dan