Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: heads up - loveletter
From: Marc (marcEEYE.COM)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:18:19 CDT
- Next message: Bryce Walter: "Re: Windows 2000 Security Policies..."
- Previous message: Erick Perez: "Neetmeeting question"
- Next in thread: Ben Greenbaum: "Re: heads up - latest worm"
- Reply: Ben Greenbaum: "Re: heads up - latest worm"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
There have been reports of the loveletter "virus" being renamed to "Funny
Joke.vbs" and emailed with the subject "Joke."
Just a heads up for those of you relying on sendmail dumping eMails with the
eEye Digital Security
"Your voice temps me, bleeds me, and drags me down."