Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Bugtraq Stats for the last 3 years available now.
From: Alfred Huger (ahSECURITYFOCUS.COM)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 14:16:21 CDT
- Next message: David Lemson: "Re: tcp / udp ports 1025"
- Previous message: Batten, Gerald: "Re: Strange activity with win2k"
- Next in thread: Seth Georgion: "Showcode.asp"
- Reply: Seth Georgion: "Showcode.asp"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
This particular message is being sent out to multiple SecurityFocus
mailing lists. It is (I think) relavent to all of them. If you are getting
this multiple times, please accept my apology in advance.
Ever wanted to know which operating systems and applications have the most
reported security vulnerabilities? Are there more known vulnerabilities in
Windows NT or Linux?