Subject: Re: "Port mapper" for NT/2000.
From: Jeffrey D. Moore (RDU523) (jemooreCOMPUCOM.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 16:12:17 CDT

Regards,

Mine is pretty lame but Wingate has a tcp mapping utility. Also
allaboard2k and netshare have the same ability. I use it to create a
connection on my home lan between SQL servers running from port 1433 to
1433,1572 on the host and IRC from 1080 to 6667. Is this what you meant?

Jeffrey D. Moore

On Monday, June 05, 2000 10:26 PM, Tom Sutherland