Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Secuirty-Log Event-ID 528
From: Forrester, Mike (mforresterHSACORP.NET)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 11:27:54 CDT
- Next message: Cavey, Mark A.: "Re: cyber cop"
- Previous message: Forrester, Mike: "Re: MS hotmail Email Spam"
- Maybe in reply to: Simon : "Secuirty-Log Event-ID 528"
- Maybe reply: Forrester, Mike: "Re: Secuirty-Log Event-ID 528"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Here's a doc that describes some of the strange events that happen in the
Mike Forrester - Systems Security Engineer
High Speed Access Corp. - Denver, CO USA
mforresterhsacorp.net - +1 303 256 2134
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Simon Züst [mailto:simon.zuestAGI.CH]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 3:56 AM
> To: FOCUS-MSSECURITYFOCUS.COM
> Subject: Secuirty-Log Event-ID 528
> If an user try to log on a NT domain and types a bad
> password, these event
> (Event-ID 528
> unknown user name or bad password) will not be logged in the
> security-log of the
> PDC. These
> event will only be logged in the security-log of the Client.
> Is there a way to
> show these event
> also in the security-log of the PDC?
> Simon Züst