Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: (no subject)
From: Henry Sieff (hsieffORTHODON.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 14:47:57 CDT
- Next message: Gene Gomez: "Re: Firewall ports"
- Previous message: Henry Sieff: "Re: Firewall ports"
- Next in thread: sigippWELLA.COM.BR: "(no subject)"
- Maybe reply: Henry Sieff: "(no subject)"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
And, lest anyone forget, Cisco routers can be configured with both a
respectable Firewall Feature set and integrated VPN.
No nifty GUI, but then again, nifty GUI's often exist solely to lull
you into a fals sense of, well, security.
>From: Fleck, Michael [mailto:Michael.FleckCOMPAQ.COM]
>Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 8:33 AM
>2) AltaVista (now Axent)
> These are big market leaders but for each one there are
>twenty lesser known
>companies with products that are close, Fortress, New Oak,
>Indus River, etc.
>From: Werner, Konrad [mailto:WernerKOLCRAFT.COM]
>Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 3:04 PM
>Does anyone know of any good VPN Servers or Firewalls with