Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: 22.214.171.124
From: Matthias Krawutschke (matthiasKRAWUTSCHKE.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 17:39:57 CDT
- Next message: Matthew F. Caldwell: "Re: SMB over SSH"
- Previous message: Fradenburg, Wyatt: "Re: 126.96.36.199"
- In reply to: Colin Weiner: "188.8.131.52"
- Next in thread: JW Oh: "Re: 184.108.40.206"
- Reply: Matthias Krawutschke: "Re: 220.127.116.11"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
i have see some problems in my network and i find out, that NetBeui is the
If have have only TCP(IP as protocoll; Microsoft make NetBeui over TCP/IP and
this spoke every Minutes again.
Please check sonething like WINS, LMHOSTS and so on.
I hope, that will help you.
Colin Weiner wrote:
> While looking through some firewall logs, I notice that 2 Win95 machine on
> our internal network are trying to connect to 18.104.22.168 every half hour or
> so. I have looked at on of the machines and could not find anything out of
> the ordinary. Any ideas?