Subject: Re: Security Policies
From: Don Tansey (hyghlanderMINDSPRING.COM)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 22:03:15 CDT

A couple of good starting points would be the examples included on the
CD-ROM that accompanies _Unix(R) Sytem Administration Handbook Second
Edition_ by Nemeth, Snyder, Seebass and Hein. You may also want to take a
look at _Hacker Proof_ by Klander as well.

I would suggest that prior to putting any Acceptable Use policy to work that
it gets the endorsement, (and compliance), of management and be reviewed by
your legal department.

Hope this helps,
Don