Subject: Re: NT VPN solution with a LINUX firewall
From: Horkan Smith (horkanUTMSYSTEMS.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 17:53:41 CDT

Hmm.... If you're willing to run the MS VPN solution, take a look at
the Linux VPN Masquerade HOWTO, at

http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO.html

If you keep up w/ the patches on the NT VPN server, it seems to work
fairly well.

This page also has some pointers to linux based IPsec and PPTP VPN
servers, but I don't know how far along they are, what clients exist,
etc.

later!
   horkan

--
G. Horkan Smith
UTM systems corp.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be in this message. If you are not the intended addressee, please treat this message as confidential, contact me immediately, discard the message, and do not use or retain its contents. Thank you.