Subject: Re: NT VPN solution with a LINUX firewall
From: Martin Modahl (mmodahlRESNET.GATECH.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 20:46:30 CDT

Check out the Linux VPN Masquerading HOWTO, It was quite simple to follow
the instructions and get in. I was content at allowing NetBeui traffic, it
looked like tcp/ip woult have taken a bit more configuration on the windows
end if you needed to access multiple machines behind the firewall.

Martin Modahl