Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: Bunratty?
From: Paladino, Scott (scott.paladinoEDS.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:38:40 CST
- Next message: Kevin Dickey: "ALERT From InfoWorld: Security hole found in Internet Explorer"
- Previous message: Steve: "Re: hidden shares"
- Maybe in reply to: J.L. Stutzman: "Bunratty?"
- Maybe reply: Paladino, Scott: "Re: Bunratty?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Yep. It's an attack using hidden MAPI folders on any MAPI client.
Demonstrated back in 97 or so...
From: J.L. Stutzman [mailto:henrybassetCHESAPEAKE.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 8:01 PM
Anyone ever heard of a D.I.R.T. like tool called Bunratty?