Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
From: H C (keydet89yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 16:11:04 CDT
This is a post for an Incident Response Course
offering that I have put together.
In light of the events in the information security
field of the last few months, particularly those
regarding the Microsoft platforms, I am offering a
2-day Incident Response Course specifically tailored
to the needs of NT/2K administrators. The Course is
also excellent training for security consultants who
deal with NT/2K and provide incident response services
to their clients.
This course is hands-on, very intensive, and designed
specifically to meet the needs of people who work with
NT/2K. The length and content of the course is
designed such that the information can be used
immediately. In two days, the course covers:
- What is Incident Response (IR)? How does IR fit
into the infrastructure?
- What are the components of IR? What makes a
successful IR program?
- How does one prepare for IR?
- How does one develop an IR methodology?
- How do incidents occur (or: A brief overview of
hacking and attacks)?
- Prevention and detection of malware (Trojans, worms,
- Data hiding on NT/2K
- What are the tools to use in IR, and how are they
The benefits of this course are:
1. Schedule the course when it's convenient to you.
The course is presented at your site, and can even be
scheduled for weekends.
2. Admins are only away from their desks for two
3. Methodologies and tools can be used immediately.
4. Course exercises walk attendees through their
5. The course fee is very cost effective.
For more information on this course, and to schedule
the course for your site, contact me at
Harlan Carvey, CISSP
Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help?
Donate cash, emergency relief information