From: infosaql.fr
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 04:13:05 CST

    > I'm currently looking at a system which seems to avoid using
    > ARP to resolve a mac address. Instead, it's looking at the mac
    > address embedded in the packet.
    > I was wondering, if there are any tools built around Libnet
    > (or similar) which are able to handle a whole tcp/IP session.
    I am not really sure to understand your needs.

    However, you might want to take a look at tool 171 of lcrzoex.
    It works under Linux, Windows, xBSD, Solaris.
    Read documentation available at :

    Lcrzoex is at :

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: