From: Andreas Junestam (andreasatstake.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 04:00:14 CDT

    Hi,

    sorry for not getting back to all people in person. I have been swamped
    with work and life.
    Anyway, I've cleaned up the code and posted it to a web page:
    http://www.blocked.org/~andreas/ (thanks for the webspace!)

    If anything is wrong with the code or if you have any questions,
    just send me an e-mail and I will try to answer before the next ice
    age... :)

    Regards
    Andreas

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/