From: gman . (gman1120_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 11:04:16 CST

    It is funny that this comes up now. I just opened up a sourceforge project
    called revinetd.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/revinetd

    It is the GPL'd version of the TCP gender changer. Let's get one thing
    straight right off the bat. I am not an expert sockets programmer, so don't
    bash me for my coding skills. I am looking for some help to take the
    concept code and turning it into a stable tool to go into the pen tester's
    toolkit. If you want to help, pull down the CVS tree and give it a try.
    The client version options are hard coded right now so you have to change
    them before compiling. If you want to help out, send me an email.

    Steve

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/