Re: was there a distribution nt password crack

From: Joseph Bazeley (JBAZELEluc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 11:04:17 CDT

Take a look at ophcrack - http://lasecwww.epfl.ch/~oechslin/projects/ophcrack/
It's a pre-packaged set of rainbow tables for cracking SAM passwords. It won't get everything, but it'll get most of them and will only take a few minutes on a decent machine.

>>> "fatb" <fatbsecurity.zz.ha.cn> 6/20/2005 1:00:58 AM >>>
hi all guys:
      was there a distribution nt password crack ?
the lc5 is crazy,but It could not be run in distribute mode.
and the lc4 seems that it could work in distribute mode
but I've try it and it seems not work.
I slipt a crack job into 3 part,all the part contain the same thing
then I run them in 3 different machines and got the same result in the 3 parts.
user admin,passwd 000000
I consider it's not really running in distribute mode .
anybody could be kind enough to suggest me one working distribution nt password crack
thx in advanced!