inprotect

From: A User (apurple.flumps.org)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 09:13:40 CDT

Hi,

Does anyone know either the status of the inprotect.com project or why the
website is now re-directing to Google? I have made lots of changes to the
product I was looking to submit but have been unsuccessful in trying to
get in touch with Alex and Greg.

If they are no longer looking after it, I wouldn't mind picking it up. The
version I have now supports multiple Nessus servers and will balance scans
across them, lots of bug fixes and functionality improvements to the
majority of PHP scripts.

Ciao,

A.
----

Concerned about Web Application Security?
Why not go with the #1 solution - Cenzic, the only one to win the Analyst's
Choice Award from eWeek. As attacks through web applications continue to rise,
you need to proactively protect your applications from hackers. Cenzic has the
most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration
testing and vulnerability management needs. You have an option to go with a
managed service (Cenzic ClickToSecure) or an enterprise software
(Cenzic Hailstorm). Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can
help you: http://www.cenzic.com/news_events/wpappsec.php
And, now for a limited time we can do a FREE audit for you to confirm your
results from other product. Contact us at requestcenzic.com for details.