CFP now open for ClubHack2008 - India

From: ClubHack (seclistclubhack.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 05:14:14 CDT

Dear all
We are pleased to announce the opening of CFP for ClubHack2008.
ClubHack is India's own international hackers' convention started in 2007.

We are expecting good deep knowledge technical
presentations/demonstrations on topics from the world of Information
Security.

These presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The
schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40
minutes are for the presentation & 10 for the question-answer
sessions. We'd request you to submit the papers keeping the time
constraint in mind.

For indicative list of topics and more information, please visit
http://clubhack.com/2008/CFP

Cheers,
team ClubHack
http://clubhack.com/2008