Re: Burp Proxy Question

From: pasquale imperato (slashbackptgmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 13:58:53 CDT

Hi.
I guess you have to configure both HTTP and SSL proxy, In the "proxy
settings" of the browser you will use for your tests.
By example, If your burp is running on port 8080 of your local
machine, you have to use these settings on your browser:
HTTP: 127.0.0.1  on port 8080
SSL:   127.0.0.1 on port 8080

At this point, when u will connect to your https url, u will be asked
to accept a new ceritificate in order to browse the website.
Try it and tell me if it works.
Bye