WAF Testing..suggestions??

From: false (jctx09yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2010 - 10:16:44 CDT

I need to test my WAF. I want to set up a simple network in the lab like this:
XP or Linux client <--> WAF <--> Honeypot/test webserver

1) Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use to simulate/generate attacks/suspicous traffic towards the weberver from my client?

2) Is there a honeypot image out there that I can download that would be good to be the role of my test
webserver?

Any suggestions or ideas are very much appreciated.