Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Starting: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 16:35:34 CST
Ending: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:41:56 CST
- Application to Application authentication models....
- Are bad developer libraries the problem with M$ software?
- Can System() of Perl be bypassed?
- Dynamically Debugging for Security Bugs -- a useful tool ?
- Effective, Real and Group id switching for daemons
- Insecurities in Non-exclusive Scoket Binding
- JDBC PreparedStatements, Java Data Objects/O-R mapping, and SQL Injection
- malicious code
- New Tool: Malloc() FWScrape
- PGP scripting (reprise)
- PGP scripting...
- POSTPONED: Presentation on Writing Secure Programs for Linux and Unix in Maryland
- Presentation on Writing Secure Programs for Linux and Unix in Maryland
- Preventing ptrace()
- protecting perl script source
- Race-free directory removal
- ROI for secure software engineering
- safe strcpy()?
- safestr alpha (Safe C String Library)
- secprog Digest 8 Feb 2003 03:21:18 -0000 Issue 140
- Secure programming FAQ?
- Security Auditing Report Conventions and Standards
- Some questions on DES Encryption...
- Standards for developing secure software
- Suggestions for third-party code review consultants?
- webserver cgi question
- Writing Secure code
- Writing Secure code[update]
Last message date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:41:56 CST
Archived on: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:41:57 CST