Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 10:54:24 CST
Ending: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 19:36:37 CST
- [SC-L] ZDNnet: Securing data from the threat within [bybuying products]]
- Antivirus listing
- ASP/ASP.NET Session IDs
- Authorization Framework.
- Ber encoding for ldap response control.
- calling all software security tool vendors/freeware/open source project leads
- Categories for application security testing & tools
- Clarification to: -->calling all software security tool vendors/freeware/open source project leads
- Doubt in Security basics
- Insecure Programming Examples
- J2EE Security Training
- Java -> .NET RSA Encryption
- Microsoft Writing Secure Code
- php - inject code into $_SERVER ?
- Published Papers
- secure application development course
- secure storage of sensitive data in J2EE
- secure storage of sensitive data in J2EE [Virus Checked]
- Security: OSS vs. proprietary, development processes, deadlines, etc.
- Software security specifications
- Software Vulnerability Severity Classification
- Suggestion for work in Cryptographic Protocol Analysis
- SV: secure storage of sensitive data in J2EE
- Trusted System Challenge
- WASC-Articles: "The 80/20 Rule for Web Application Security"
- WASC-Articles: 'The Insecure Indexing Vulnerability - Attacks Against Local Search Engines' By Amit Klein
- What do you take for secure programming?
- Writing Secure Code...
Last message date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 19:36:37 CST
Archived on: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 19:36:38 CST