Subject: Locking down a Sun box
From: Mike Tatroe (MTatroeBOSCOMM.NET)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 10:56:27 CDT

I'm going to need to lock down a sun box that will be running an Oracle
database.
This box will be a back end to an NT box running IIS.

Can someone point me at any whitepapers or articles to help me out with
this.
I'm fairly confident I can lock down the Sun box, but I'm curious about the
database aspect. Especially if the NT box is compromised. What sort of
access
would this give the cracker to the back end?

--
Mike Tatroe                               Phone: 781-994-3217
UNIX Administrator                   Fax: (781) 994-8255