Subject: Re: Solaris 2.8, was Locking down a Sun box
From: Joshua Smith (jsmithHELIOSGROUP.COM)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 15:48:05 CDT

To Quote the README on the Companion CD that comes
with Solaris 8:

<---begin quote---->
The Solaris(tm) Software Companion CD is a collection of useful and
popular software for use in conjunction with the Solaris 8 Operating
Environment on both the SPARC and Intel architectures. This software
consists of many public domain or freely available programs including
utilities, productivity and development tools and much more.

The software on this CD-ROM is offered to you for free as a convenience
as it may complement your Solaris Operating Environment. No warranty
is made on any of this software. Support and assistance with this
software is not provided by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
<---end quote---->

Joshua Smith