Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: IP SPOOFING
From: Fabrice KOFLER (fkoflerFINANCE-NET.FR)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 08:21:23 CDT
- Next message: Wyman Eric Miles: "Re: SKey on Solaris?"
- Previous message: Simon Heimlicher: "Re: Issues with backing up with ufsdump"
- Next in thread: Scott Nursten: "Re: IP SPOOFING"
- Reply: Scott Nursten: "Re: IP SPOOFING"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Does anyone know if changing TCP_STRONG_ISS=1 to TCP_STRONG_ISS=2 in the
/etd/default/inetinit (on Solaris) increases the load of the machine. I want
to change this on a web server which has a lot of ftp connections too.