Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Paros 3.2.1 release
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 18:01:56 CDT
The stable version of Paros 3.2.1 is ready. This is mainly a bug-fix version with some minor improvement.
The new verison is available at http://www.parosproxy.org.
Queries, bug reports and comments on Paros can be sent to [contact at parosproxy org]. Please feel free to send any comments to us!
If you have installed the old version, you should uninstall it first.
The default installation used 96M VM. For large site testing, you may adjust it depending on your need
and the memory you have (eg 128M)
Paros is a man-in-the-middle proxy and application vulnerability scanner. It allows
users to intercept, modify and debug HTTP and HTTPS data on-the-fly between web
server and client browser. It also supports spidering, proxy-chaining, filtering
and application vulnerability scanning.
[License] - Clarified Artistic License (open source and GPL-compatible license)
- More session ID covered.
- Simplify proxy port setup to avoid confusion on use of local proxy SSL port.
- All internal server ports changed to dynamic ports to avoid collision.
- Use newer external library.
- Add "Extract pattern" to allow extracting strings using regular expression from request/response of a session.
- add "Follow redirect" option to manual request editor.
- UI bug where spider panel does not clean up on creating new session.
- duplicate user agent field "Paros" during re-send.
- Drop button during trap does not work for HTTP request.