Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Starting: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 00:14:37 CDT
Ending: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 22:21:44 CST
- "Host header cannot be trusted as an anti anti DNS-pinning measure")
- .NET Web Service Validation
- 2-factor auth for all
- [Full-disclosure] SQL Injection with cursors?
- [WEB SECURITY] Java Swing Application Security
- [WEB SECURITY] Sesion hijacking impossible with SSL client authentication?
- [WEB SECURITY] Session hijacking via XSS vuln requring POST impossible?
- Ajax Security presentation from OWASP meeting
- Application Security Predictions for 2007
- Black Hat CFP, Registration, and Announcements for October
- Call for panelists: "The role of frameworks (e.g., .Net, Java, Enterprise Library, Struts, JaCorb) in 'forcing' developers to create and deploy 'secure' applications" panel in the next OWASP Conference
- Call for papers: ARES 2007 submission deadline approaches in 2 weeks: 19-11-2006
- Cannibals are what they eat
- CanSecWest 2007 (April 18-20) Call For Papers (Deadline January 7th)
- Challenges faced by automated web application security assessment tools
- Educational write-up by Amit Klein: "A Refreshing Look at Redirection"
- Enumerate Web Virtual Site
- EUSecWest/London CFP extended to Nov. 7
- Fierce domain scan released
- Files upload security considerations
- forbid non-secure proxy access
- Full Disc Encryption use and implementation strategy Discussion Forum
- Fuzzer Sources
- Fwd: SF new column announcement: A Hard Lesson in Privacy
- Google code search
- HITBSecConf2006 CTF Source code and daemons
- HITBSecConf2007 - Dubai - Call for Papers now open!
- How to find the login name of a user accessing my website
- Is URL encoding required.
- Magic Quotes
- More Fun with CSS History Theft
- Netflix.com XSRF vuln
- Netscape 8 inherits firefox, explorer vulnerabilities
- New version of Reform encoding library
- Open Source Application Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- OWASP Report Generator (v0.75 corrupt on SourceForge?)
- OWASP Testing Guide v2: let's start! (Call for participation)
- PacSec 2006 announcement, EUSecWest 2007 Call For Papers (Mar 1-2, deadline Oct 20th)
- Platform specific error codes.
- platform/language crib sheets
- Preliminary Call For Papers: OWASP 2007 Europe
- RSS Injection in Sage part 2
- Ruining Security with java.util.Random
- Search Engine for Security and eSecurity Community
- Sharepoint and .Net
- SIFT Web Services Security Testing Framework
- SQL In the Request
- Teros or Citrix Application Firewall
- WASC Articles Project - Call for Participants
- WASC-Announcement: MX Injection - Capturing and Exploiting Hidden Mail Servers By Vicente Aguilera Diaz
- Web Backdoor Compilation
- What problem have this Rijndael(.NET&PHP) code?
- Why doesn't Amazon enforce a password policy?
- XML Port Scanning)
- XSS - how to run script
- XSS caused by Greasemonkey userscript
- XSS Shell v0.3.9
Last message date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 22:21:44 CST
Archived on: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 22:21:45 CST