Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Starting: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 20:46:19 CST
Ending: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 09:41:34 CDT
- [MSA01240108] IE7 Transfer-Encoding: chunked allows Request Splitting/Smuggling.
- [MSA02240108] IE7 allows overwriting of several headers leading to Http request Splitting and smuggling.
- [WEB SECURITY] Deploying WAFs In Listening-Only Mode - Waste of Money?
- AJAX Concept Question
- Apache mod_negotiation Xss and Http Response Splitting
- AW: post vulnerability scenario
- AW: web application scanning tool - any unsecure demo sites out t here to run them against?
- Black Hat Announcements: New CFP system and Japan '08 confirmed
- CanSecWest 2008 Mar 26-28
- CanSecWest 2008 PWN2OWN - Mar 26-28
- Certification for Web Application Security Professionals
- CSRF attack in Firefox
- Encrypted cookies
- extra dot on domain name gives different site
- IIS 6 SQL Injection Prevention ISAPI (GNU License)
- Insomnia: Tool Release - InsomniaShell.aspx
- New search engine for exploits
- OpenID and the web
- OWASP Asia Pacific & Australia Application Security Conference FEB 2008
- PHP Security
- Plone CMS Security Research: the Art of Plowning
- post vulnerability scenario
- Release of webshag 1.00!
- SQL Injection: Issue with UNION SELECT ALL
- sqlninja 0.2.2 released
- Thanks to all, ExploitSearch in Top5 security must-have
- Tool to test SAML artifacts and assertions
- Troopers08 Security Conference, 23/24 April (Munich/Germany)
- web application scanning tool - any unsecure demo sites out there to run them against?
- Web Application Security
- Web Services Security Training Course (NYC - March 10 & 11, 2008)
- Welcome to a new year at WebAppSec
- wfuzz v1.4 - The web bruteforcer
Last message date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 09:41:34 CDT
Archived on: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 09:41:35 CDT