Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 18:11:58 CDT
Ending: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 18:52:13 CDT
- [tool] dradis framework 2.2 released
- [WEB SECURITY] HTTP Parameter Pollution
- Advanced Oracle SQL Injection
- Article: 'Setting the appropriate security defect handling expectations in development and QA'
- EUSecWest 2009 (May27/28) London Agenda and PacSec 2009 (Nov 4/5) Tokyo CFP deadline: June 1 2009
- EUSecWest 2009 CFP (May 27/28, Deadline April 7 2009)
- FBController - (Facebook Control Utility) version 1.0
- Federally Mandated Certification of cybersecurity professionals?
- Fwd: Web Application Security Awareness Day
- How can i protect against session hijacking?
- HTTP Parameter Pollution
- HTTP Parameter Pollution Faq and Video PoC
- Identifying Blind SQLi in OpenX
- New WebApp security paper: Anit-fraud Image Solutions
- Opening Intranets to attack by using Internet Explorer [paper]
- OWASP AppSec DC 2009 CALL FOR PAPERS
- Recommendation for web app scanner
- SamuraiWTF 0.6 Released
- T2'09: Call for Papers 2009 (Helsinki / Finland)
- Trustwave's SpiderLabs Security Advisory TWSL2009-001 and EnableSecurity Advisory ES-20090500
- W3af ninja training class in NYC
- Web App Security, Testing Checklist, Protecting Passwords
- winAUTOPWN 1.7 - Now you can sleep
- winAUTOPWN v1.9 - "Unpolished Sita Release"
- XML visibility proxy
- XSS - Double Quote break out and White Space filtered
- XSS Filter Evasion
Last message date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 18:52:13 CDT
Archived on: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 18:52:14 CDT