From: ipfw sponix (sponix2ipfwhotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 21:04:52 CST

    <rant>
    I'd have to follow John Sage <jsagefinchhaven.com> a bit on that one

    Well, I'm just a bit tired of these idiots draining my bandwidth. I mean,
    its cut down to 3-20 attempts a day now, but when Nimda first came out we
    had a year old log file grow to three forths nimda logging in less than 4
    hours.

    If I thought there was a snow balls chance ---- I'd start sending out bills
    to these people for monthly waisted bandwidth due to their ignorance...

    Moral of the story is, if these people can't learn to operate there
    computers a bit they should box them up and donate them to one of my
    projects or something.

    for the record, the posting of IP's and so forth is a bit overboard imho --
    attempting to contact the person, or their ISP is best :)

    well, take care
    sponix
    </rant>