From: Tony Carothers (tony.carotherslifestreamtech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:04:31 CST

    For WIN, you will need to get an application like WinDump, and it's
    associated WinPCAP.

    http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/windump/

    You will need to install WinPCAP on the machine which you choose to run
    windump from. Once you have WinPCAP installed, you are ready to run
    WinDump. This is run from a command line. It is best to read the manual
    first, being a command line app. Snort will also read these, but I strongly
    suggest WinDump.