From: Kelly Marshall (ip_labrat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 13:49:07 CST

    I am having a problem trying to install snortcenter, I
    was wondering if anyone else noticed this error:

    I set it up and can get in for a few mintues and then
    the screen gives me this error, and I can't get back
    in. I've tried unloading and reloading several times,
    and each time I get the same results. Any help is
    greatly appreciated.

    <snip>

    parse error: parse error in
    /var/www/html/snortcenter/login.php on line 354

    <snip>

    Unfortunately the login.php file only has 339 lines.

    Thanks,

    Kelly