From: Atul Shrivastava (atul_iet_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 07:06:17 CST

    Hi All,

    Can anyone help me in getting this problem solved.

    I want that the alerts are emailed using the database MYSQL and not with syslog.

    There is snortsnarfdb, which is now using the database instead of syslog to generate the HTML report. I think that there may be some tool by which we can configure the email alerting through database MYSQL.

    Thanks.

    Regards and have a nice day,

                               Atul Shrivastava