Re: [Snort-users] Breaking SSL

From: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz (luis.daniel.luciogmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 26 2009 - 02:47:54 CDT

Thankx Paul

However I was trying to install this and it seems that snort 2.8.x is not
compatible. There are many struc errors that gcc 4.3.2 refuses to compile.

I was looinkg for other option, I've found the breach ssl module
(http://www.sourcefire.com/partners/technology) however I couldnt found source.

Does any one knows where to get this?

TIA

LD