From: Microsoft Product Security (secnotifMICROSOFT.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 21:35:13 CST

    The following is a Security Bulletin from the Microsoft Product Security
    Notification Service.

    Please do not reply to this message, as it was sent from an unattended
    mailbox.

    an e-mail to MICROSOFT_SECURITY-SIGNOFF-REQUESTANNOUNCE.MICROSOFT.COM
    The subject line and message body are not used in processing the request,
    and can be anything you like.

    To verify the digital signature on this bulletin, please download our PGP
    key at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/notify.asp.

    For more information on the Microsoft Security Notification Service
    please visit http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/notify.asp. For
    security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the
    Microsoft Security Advisor web site at http://www.microsoft.com/security.