Subject: Re: Napster a little insecure?
From: Patrick Robert Aland (palandSTETSON.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 07:37:34 CST

With a court order could a comapny not confiscate your web logs to get the
IP address of every machine that has downloaded your freshly ripped
Christina Aguilera album sitting on your web server? This is old news and
we all just need to get over it. Napster logs an IP address, big deal,
every other server in the world does it too. Why should it be different?
You have no need to worry as long as your not doing something illegal.

If you don't like write your own product and don't log ip's.

--codemonky