Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: New worm?
From: Bluefish (11aGMX.NET)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 16:02:33 CDT
- Next message: Hinken, Brian: "email worm, NOT iloveyou"
- Previous message: Sebastian: "Re: ethernet cards & promisc mode"
- In reply to: Blue Boar: "New worm?"
- Next in thread: Ron DuFresne: "Re: New worm?"
- Reply: Bluefish: "Re: New worm?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
If you believe the TV, it's spreading like hell. As far as I understood
from the TV (alas, not looked at the source) it more or less requires
MS Outlook and the user to approve of execution.
What moron does execute an attechment so obviously forged?
.vbs mime'd as MPEG Video was showed on the TV, I wonder why the virus
does that? Maybe some email IDSes doesn't scan such attachments?