Neohapsis is currently accepting applications for employment. For more information, please visit our website www.neohapsis.com or email email@example.com
Subject: Re: R: R: New DoS attack
From: Bluefish (11aGMX.NET)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 10:16:45 CDT
- Next message: Dan Schrader: "Re: Another new worm???"
- Previous message: Harmer, Mike: "Re: Another new worm???"
- In reply to: Raistlin: "R: R: New DoS attack"
- Reply: Bluefish: "Re: R: R: New DoS attack"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
> Yeah, right, but introducing an "handshake" before sending game data would
> slow up the process so much? I do not believe so.
Probably not, especially if it is only used in the initial handshake.
> > but what drives some small, pathetic, human into
> > bring down *games*??
> It seems that you miss the point that using games as flooders is not a DOS
> directed against game servers, but against other net users. Games server are
> DOSsed as a side-effect, in fact.
Yes, I missed it. Lazy reading, sorry ;)