Subject: Re: Immunix Adversary/Exploit Developer/Librarian
From: Blue Boar (BlueBoarTHIEVCO.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 01:22:31 CDT

Crispin Cowan wrote:

> [I understand that VULN-DEV is not a recruiting forum, but this position
> is precisely on-topic for the VULN-DEV mailing list: a vulnerability
> developer. Please post it if you find it appropriate, and I understand
> if you don't. Thanks.]

OK, I let this through on cool factor. I assume it also went to the
security jobs list?

I think the only only job I've seen that ranks up there is this one:
adp-exch-1.cmet.af.mil">http://securityfocus.com/templates/archive.pike?list=77&date=2000-01-22&msg=CD11F9F59C6BD3118BF5009027B0F53B0884ECadp-exch-1.cmet.af.mil
(probably wrapped)

So, I assume that as this guy break your own stuff, you'll post
the info to the various lists? Will he share research with the rest
of us?

                                        Ryan